The Riding Doctor
By Beth Glosten, MD - Inside this book, you’ll find:
• Clear, practical explanations of the realities of the human body and how it can be trained to accommodate the shape and movement of the horse, as well as the skill necessary in all riding sports.
• More than 50 easy-to-do exercises to help develop fitness and mechanics specific to riding.
• Over 300 color photographs and more than 40 anatomical illustrations.
• Case studies examining common problems and practical solutions.
• Recommend warm-ups and workouts to help every rider get starts with a program of healthy, pain-free, beautiful riding.
“BY HELPING YOU understand how your body interfaces with your horse, I hope to help you meet your riding goals and, at the same time, ride in good health and prevent injury. My approach is based on anatomy and how the human body works. I present the skills you need to rider well and offer specific exercises to teach these skills.” – Beth Glosten, MD
Paperback, 218 Pages
Pub date: 2014